iMessage is one of the most famous apps in Mac and ios. This app has been pre-installed in them because the app belongs to Apple. The pre-installed app in Apple products is awesome. So, you can try this app even in Windows then here we will help you for that.
Here we have the perfect ways to use the iMessage for pc Windows 10 system with Nox App Player Android Emulator. You can choose one of the easiest ways for them to run Android apps. So, here we have the 3 methods as I said and use these methods to run iMessage app in the Windows system. Let’s start with the step by step procedure.
This is the first method to use iMessage in Windows. We are going to use the android emulator here. So, let’s start.
- You need good android emulator then you can download and Install Bluestacks App Player because it is good as per my experience.
- Then run it in your system to use it.
- You can use any android app in this software then you can also use iMessage app.
- Go to the play store app in the Bluestacks.
- You can use search option as play store where you can directly search the iMessage and get it.
- Install it and use it in your device.
- You can use it by going through the app list in Bluestacks.
Here comes the second method which is the easiest method to use iMessage in Windows. Here we are directly using an ios simulator for Windows which helps you to run ios apps in Windows. The emulator called as iPadian.
- Here we have the link to download iPadian in your Windows system.
- The file is small in size and it also takes less time to install in your device.
- Now run it in your Windows system.
- You can use this software as same as an android emulator.
- You need to search the app in this iPadian and install it.
- Search through the given search bar and install the app.
- Now you can use iMessage app on your Windows system.
Here we came to the final method of using iMessage in Windows system. Now we are going to use the two different computers here and the Google Chrome installed in them.
- First of all, you need two computers with different operating systems.
- One computer must be the Apple and another one has to be installed by the Windows operating system.
- Now you are ready with your computers.
- Another most important thing is Google Chrome then you need to use it in your system.
- If they are already installed then there is no problem.
- You can go with them and open Chrome Remote Desktop in both the systems.
- Now connect them using the same feature.
- Now you can use iMessage software on your Windows system. apart from that, you can even use the system software of Mac system.