GRANITE PAVERS RANGE
Click on Below Thumbnails for Details on Sizing-Pricing-Suitability and Gallery
Who Should Use Granite?
Granite is a natural stone with such large variety, it has endless options. Being a very dense and hard-wearing stone, it is perfect for use in construction as it can bear significant weights and pressures. Granite is perfect in high traffic areas, with a low absorption rating, it withstands the forces of nature and is generally slip and weather resistant.
Due to the mottled fleck within most granite’s, it is forgiving of stains and daily abrasions, making seamless for the home and flooring. Being a very dense natural stone, it is idyllic for pools and it’s natural beauty is durable and easy to clean. Perfect for those with young children and those who enjoy hosting. Within a pool area, it is possible for drainage and grates to be cut into the stone, and with it being sawn from large blocks, there are boundless sizes and options available for your pool edges and coping.
Granite is very customisable, with infinite options for those with a designer mindset. Granite is one of the hardest natural stones, and accepts a polish very well. It is a prestigious material for structural and decorative elements, very popular for benchtops and splashbacks. Known for its’ permanence and consistency, it is the ideal natural stone to add value and class to your home.
Where can I use Granite?
Granite Pavers are ideal for application in endless locations, which is one factor of why they are loved by owners of commercial establishments and residential properties. Landscaping contractors and architects highly prefer Granite for its excellent durability and aesthetic merits. Specifically, they can be used in the following applications:
- Pathways/Walkways. Be assured with a sense of durability, dimensional accuracy, consistency and class on walkways made of premium Granite Pavers.
- Rotunda. If your property has a rotunda, then you can use Granite cut to the custom dimensions to fit into your area and make it even more appealing to the eye.
- Driveways. With granite being a material known for its permanence and strength, it is often used to pave driveway and lanes. Granite pavers can withstand heavy loads and you can expect decades of service from your granite-paved driveway.
- Pool areas. With the right granite texture, you can expect to have a slip-proof pool area all-year long. The mottles fleck is ideal for blending in the daily abrasions, furniture marks and wear and tear.
- Steps. You will surely feel regal as you walk over attractive granite steps. • Garages. While poured concrete will do, wouldn’t it be nice to make your driveway more elegant and classy by using granite pavers continuously for flooring into the garage?
- Patios. Add a luxurious feel and look to your patio with granite. You can create practically any theme with the dozens of granite paver colours, finishes, shapes, and textures that you can choose from.